This is an all-inclusive trip, which departs from Los Angeles.
Tour Package Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles • First class hotel (double occupancy) Chaing Mai Plaza Hotel
- Gourmet breakfast daily • Tuition at the Thai Massage School of Chaing Mai
- Daily Transportation to school
- Various transports hotels, airport, tours.
- A Kantoke dinner
- A city tour of Chaing Mai
- A luxurious night at the Phu Chasi Mountain Resort Spa
- Additional sight-seeing and activities: elephant ride, Maetang River rafting, a snake show, an overnight overland tour to the Golden Triangle to see Laos, Burma, Mekong River, visiting the hill tribes of the Ahkha, Lahu and Padon/long necks, see the ancient ruins of Chaing Sen, Buddhist temples and Doi Suthup Temples
- $4,000 for two weeks includes all of the above and 60CEUs. These CEUs are given to you directly from the Thai Massage School.
- Includes 2 weeks (60 hours of CEUs) of daily Thai Massage Training at The Thai Massage School of Chaing Mai.
The base price for the trip without tuition is $3,800. This is the approximate price for friends or family you may bring, or if you would like to attend a different Thai massage school. You may extend your stay – tickets are easily changed. There are plenty of things for families and friends to do in Chaing Mai, including Thai cooking classes. The space in classes at the Thai Massage School is reserved for massage students only.
The prices are approximate. Actual costs may fluctuate and will be locked in at the year of purchase.
Please visit the websites of places we will be going to for more information:
www.TMCschool.com – Thai Massage School of Chaing Mai
www.Phuchaisai.com – Mountain Resort Spa (an overnight stay)
www.cnxplaza.com – Chaing Mai Plaza Hotel where we will stay
www.ThaiCookingSchool.com – Chaing Mai Cooking School